Reflexite Retroreflective 10 year DOT-C2 Tape 11" Red/7" White 2" x 18" (3)Strips
Reflexite Conspicuity material is composed of cube corner (microprism)retroreflective elements integrally bonded to a flexible,smooth-surfaced, tough and weather-resistant UV-stabilized polymeric film. The prism surfaces are coated with a vacuum deposition of aluminum to provide a mirror surface to the prism facets.The resulting tape is not more than 0.008” thick and comes with an aggressive high-tack pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Withstands brushing off of dirt and grime, and high pressure washing. Polyester based film resists cracking & lifting. Will retain reflectivity even after impact against loading dock or abrasion by chains.
- Unique, single-ply construction ensures impact & abrasion resistance and easy application.
- 0.008” thickness resists dirt accumulation typical of competitor’s thicker (0.025”), open-cell construction. Material is extremely thin so there are no raised edges that can catch and tear.
- Unlike competing conspicuity materials, Reflexite® conspicuity material features 100% adhesion, with no grid lines that can fill with water and cause premature adhesive failure.
- Super-high brightness & wide angularity: 10-year pattern. Typically 1000 candlepower with tremendous long sight distance performance; reflects at all applicable angles on the roadway.
- ASTM D4956
- ASTM D523
- ASTM E810
- Oralite® (Reflexite®) Retroreflective Tape...
- NHTSA 49 CFR, Part 571
- DOT-C2 (applicable to 2” only)
- FMVSS 108